Here is a post which is going to teach you how to stop the annoying MTN data subscription auto renewal within seconds. This post is going to cover all the MTN data subscriptions.
Want to know how to;
- Stop Auto renewal for MTN Weekly Data subscription
- Stop Auto renewal for MTN Monthly 1GB + 500 Data subscription
- Stop Auto renewal for MTN Monthly 2.5GB + 1GB Data subscription
- Stop Auto renewal for MTN Night Data subscription
- Stop Auto renewal for MTN Monthly 1.5GB Data subscription
Then checkout this recently updated Fabinfos post.
MTN Auto Renewals are really annoying and not many users can see the good in it.
Gone are the days when customers need to activate auto renewals by themselves, nowadays MTN has taken it upon themselves to automatically add this feature to all your data subscriptions, and we can’t think of any other reason for doing so than, TO MAKE MORE MONEY.
Just last week MTN annoyingly auto renewed a One Week Subscription I have forgotten I ever did. The annoying part was I had a running data plan and they still auto renewed that old plan.
Yes, MTN has the widest network coverage in the country, but their activities of recent are seeming more anti-masses, or what other explanation do we have for their recent hike in data subcription fee.
Auto renewals are annoying and you could be burning your hard earned money if you do not know how to stop MTN data auto renewal. MTN providers want you to exhaust all your heard earned money in subscribing to all their data plans, and they have taken this unfair measure.
To avoid falling into their trap it is highly imperative knowing how to stop MTN data auto renewal. There are three easy ways to go about this. Check them out below.
Three easy steps to stop MTN Data Auto Renewal for all Plans
- Call MTN customer care and ask them to stop auto renewals. Because of how hard it is to get to the menu which you can speak with the MTN customer care. They have received less calls of recent so calling them won’t take much of your time like in the past. So dial 180 and solve the auto renewal mess.
- Send NO+Data bundle code to 131, e.g. If you subscribe to the weekly plan by sending 104 to 131. To stop auto renewal you have to send NO104 to 131.
- The final way to stop MTN data auto renewal is to send STOPDATA to 131 and all active data auto renewal subscriptions will be cancelled.
With the above steps you should be saved from the auto renewal mess. But please note. You are going to have to repeat this process each time you subscribe.
There you have it on this post “2018 Trick: How to Stop annoying MTN Data Auto Renewal within Seconds (For all subscriptions).” I hope you found this piece helpful.