Here are the top 7 best Nigerian wedding entrances for the year 2019, and we have the YouTube compilation video of them all.
Nigerians have really upped the game when it comes to wedding entrances, and if you aren’t married yet, I must one you, the below videos are sure to make you feel like working down the aisles soon.
The truth is Nigerians love weddings, and there is hardly any youth who has never attended one.
Our culture is beautiful and is largely on display during this special day.
There are many aspects people love about a Nigerian wedding ceremony, the food might come first on a lot of peoples list, but I must assure you, there are a lot of people who look up to the entrance of the bride and groom.
This is a special aspect of the ceremony when all attention is focused on the two who matter most, the tow people who everyone are actually gathered together for.
As a person, I don’t really enjoy going out for social gatherings, but I can remember a wedding I attended in Lekki last year.
That particular wedding remains so stuck to my memory because of the special entrance of the groom.
Here is the gist, the groom was not Nigerian, he happens to be from Burkina Faso, and while he was making his way into the hall, his local music was being played.
I had never listened to music from Burkina Faso before, and watching him dance passionately really touched me.
Now, back to the actual purpose of this post before I deviate (I deviate a lot), let me give you my top 7 ever Nigerian wedding entrances for the year 2019.
List of the Top Nigerian wedding dance entrances
1. Yomi Casual wedding entrance. Watch the magic below;
2. At Ademuwagun Wedding something special happened, Watch below;
3. You all know Dr Sid, well his wedding entrance was epic, and rightfully gained a spot on this list. Watch below;
4. I don’t actually know this folks, but if you can clone what happened here, then your guests would never forget your wedding. Watch below;
5. This is an highly creative entrance, watch below;
6. According to the poster of this video, the below wedding was between Yemi + Mayowa, and it sure was epic. Watch below;
7. Okey & Chinelo’s Wedding entrance was also special and takes the final spot on this list. Watch below;
There you have it on this post, Top 7 best Nigerian wedding dance entrances 2019, sorry you can’t drop comments, but sure do look around and read some of our interesting stories and articles.