Apply now for the 2022 Cyprus International University (CIU), Turkey, scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate studies to students all over the world who have outstanding academic records and admirable leadership potential.
Cyprus International University is an English-language private university in Northern Cyprus. It is located in the capital, North Nicosia and was established in 1997.
As a means of encouraging excellent academic performance among her students, CIU provides discounted tuition fees and scholarships (from 50% to 100%).
Full Details: Cyprus International University Scholarship 2022
- Organisation: Cyprus International University (CIU), Turkey
- Eligible countries: All countries
- Programme: Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral programmes
- Place of Study: CIU
- Award: Full or partial scholarship + £8,000 stipend
- Application mode: Online
- Language: English
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
Eligibility: Cyprus International University Scholarship 2022
- You must have: a secondary school certificate or its equivalent in order to be admitted into its Bachelor degree programme; a Bachelor degree certificate for a Master degree programme; and a Master degree certificate for a doctorate degree programme.
- The scholarship is based on your recent academic performance
- You must be an international student
- You must exhibit fine interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to stay motivated and to work independently
- You must have received an admission letter from CIU to pursue a full-time programme in the university.
Required documents: Cyprus International University Scholarship 2022
- High school certificate or its equivalent (for bachelor programme), first-degree certificate (for the master programme), or master degree certificate (for the PhD programme)
- Transcripts of your results
- Completed application form
- Evidence of English language proficiency: IELTS (5.5) or TOEFL (65 IBT).
Upon arrival on the campus, students who do not have IELTS or TOEFL certificates will take the CIU English proficiency exam.
- National passport and/or birth certificate
- CIU Rules and Regulations, completed and signed
How to apply: Cyprus International University Scholarship 2022
- Candidates are admitted and awarded scholarships through Student Placement and Scholarship Ranking System (OYBSS).
Students who are accepted receive scholarships based on their academic grade point averages.
- Go to this portal and supply your email. (Click on the top right corner to change the language to English.) You will receive a password in your email afterwards.
- Log in with the password sent to you.
- On the “Candidate Information” page, select TRNC as the country.
- On the “Programme Selection” page, choose the 2021-2022 Full Semester and OYBSS application type.
- Upload all required documents (in pdf or jpg).
- After application, your submission will be evaluated and the result sent to your phone number. If selected, you will be required to proceed with “pre-registration”.