The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is the only government institution at the federal government level in Nigeria saddled with the objective of collating and collection of FG Taxes across the country.
Many Nigerian graduates have been interested in having information on the amount FIRS staffs earn at the end of every month. The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) currently pays “Officer 1” N167k monthly.
How Much Does The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Pay Their Staff in Nigeria Monthly?
Information on how much the FIRS pays their staff monthly in Nigeria has been a bit though to come by. Though we at KikioTolu have been able to carry out research so as to bring you the accurate information on the FIRS salary structure.
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) currently pays “Officer 1” N167k monthly.
Functions of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) in Nigeria Today
- Giving taxpayers the moral and legal right to demand for (thereby engendering) a culture of accountability.
- They Provide sustainable finance and funding for governance, public and social services and economic development.
- The FIRS performs the function of providing civic responsibility, patriotism by citizens and social responsibility by corporate citizens.
- Bringing about the redistribution of wealth and bridging sharp disparities in living standards.
- Serving as a gauge for measuring the level, growth and health of economic units and economic activities.
- Individuals and corporate organizations are conferred with definite benefits, rights and privileges in the system based on their tax compliance status.
Tax compliance enables law abiding citizens to avoid the consequences, penalties and sanctions of non-compliance.
There you have it on this post “FIRS Salary Structure 2023.” I hope you found the information contained here a bit helpful. Kindly check back for more informative post.