We have compiled the recently updated salary structure and ranking system of the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) for the year 2023.
The Ghana Immigration Service salary structure is paid according to the ranks in the service. So whatever your rank is, would determine how much you are going to be paid.
This means a graduate in the Ghana Immigration Service is expected to earn more salary than an immigration officer with O-level result. By the time you read this post to the end, you are going to know more about GIS salary scale.
Ghana Immigration Service Salary Structure 2023
Salaries in ¢ (GHS) Average, Min, Max
Immigration Officer – Monthly
1 employee salary or estimate
About ¢239 – ¢258 monthly
Ghana Immigration Service Ranks 2023
Many people want to know the ranking structure of the Ghana Immigration Service this year 2021, and here is the recent update.
As we all know, all organization has a structure in which affairs are being run, in some organizations it is called the organizational chart, in the case of the Ghana Immigration Service, their officers are organized according to ranks.
Checkout the list below to see the ranks in the Ghana Immigration Service from the most senior officer to the least ranked officer;
- Comptroller-General of Immigration
- Deputy Comptroller-General of Immigration
- Commissioner of Immigration
- Deputy Commissioner of Immigration
- Assistant Commissioner of Immigration
- Chief Superintendent of Immigration
- Superintendent of Immigration
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration
- Assistant Inspector
- Immigration Control Officer
- Assistant Immigration Control Officer I
- Assistant Immigration Control Officer II