Do you want to Study Free of Cost? The applications for the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 are now open. This is a Scholarship that will cover all the expenses. The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship is Fully Funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan. The Azerbaijan Scholarship is open to Undergraduates, Graduates, Doctoral, General Medicine/Residency Programmes. International Students from different countries can apply for this Programme to Study in Azerbaijan.
Please note that the English Proficiency Certificate is Not Mandatory. No Need for IELTS or TOEFL tests. There is No Application Fee Required to apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship Program. The Scholarship in Azerbaijan was approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
If we see the benefits this scholarship can be easy, because they don’t ask for IELTS too. There are a total of 40 Scholarships annually announced to study in the top Universities of Azerbaijan. All the Expenses will be covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship is available in all academic fields/Majors for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral Degree. More Details About the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 are available below.
Details About Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2022
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students & it will cover the following expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral & other Courses.
- Round Airfare International Flight Tickets.
- Monthly Stipend for Meals, Accommodation, and Utility costs (800 AZN).
- Medical Insurance.
- Visa and Registration Costs.
The Programmes provide an opportunity for selected candidates on annual basis to study in the Leading Universities of Azerbaijan
- Preparatory Courses
- General medicine/residency programs
List of Participating Universities:
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Music Academy
- Khazar University
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Ganja State University
- For Undergraduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 25 years old.
- For Graduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 30 years old
- For the Doctoral Program, the applicant must be younger than 40 years old
List of Eligible Countries
The Participants from OIC Member Countries & NAM Member Countries are eligible. The Full List of the Eligible Countries is Updated (Here)
Selection & Result
- Review of the Relevant Documents.
- Interviews Online (Skype/Interview).
- Results End of July 2022
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English (Not Mandatory)
The last date to apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan is 1st April 2022
How to Apply for Azerbaijan Scholarship 2022:
- The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship.
- Download the file of the application form. The Guidelines to fill out the application form is available here
- To apply for the Scholarship, Please Visit Here