Want to know all about Hailey Bieber who is the wife of Justin Bieber? Then this post is for you. We are going to give you the full biography of Hailey Rhode Baldwin, her famous dad, mother, cousins, and mother.
You are going to get exclusive photos of the model, who was also popular before she got engaged to Justin.
Here we go..
Top 7 things to know about Justin Bieber’s fiancée, Hailey Baldwin
Here are a few things to know about the 21-year-old lady:
- She was born in Tucson, Arizona, United States on November 22, 1996.
- Hailey Baldwin is an American supermodel and television personality. She is the daughter of actor, Stephen Baldwin.
- In October 2014, Hailey Baldwin made her runway debut walking for Topshop and French fashion designer, Sonia Rykiel.
- Hailey Baldwin has been on several magazine covers such as Jalouse magazine, American edition of wonderland magazine.
- She has worked for top fashion houses like Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Philipp Plein.
- The model was nominated in the year 2016 and 2017 for the Teens choice award, she was nominated for the category of Choice female hottie and Choice model.
- She was a co-host of an American musical reality television series, Drop the Mic, in 2017, and also music award show like IHeart Radio Music awards 2018.
Meet Hailey Rhode Baldwin family
She is married to Justin Bieber, now let’s break down the key members.
HAILEY’S UNCLE: ALEC BALDWIN
Of course, Hailey’s uncle Alec, 60, is arguably the most famous Baldwin (perhaps not for long).
Thanks to his impression of Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live and his role in hit sit-com 30 Rock, he’s a household name from way back.
Alec has four kids, daughter Ireland from his marriage to actress Kim Basinger, plus sons Rafael and Leonardo and daughter Carmen from his marriage to yoga instructor Hilaria Baldwin.
Alec has three younger brothers, Daniel, 57, William a.k.a. Billy, 55, and Stephen, 52.
HAILEY’S DAD: STEPHEN BALDWIN
A heartthrob in his heyday, Stephen Baldwin starred in a series of B-grade movies before moving on to reality television in later life.
He appeared in two seasons of Donald Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice and famously quit I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here after insects laid eggs under his skin.
He’s also publicly endorsed Trump for US President and, bizarrely, has a Hannah Montana tattoo on his shoulder because Miley Cyrus dared him to get one.
Yeah, we don’t even know.
Hails has spoken about her father’s controversial views before, telling The Sunday Times: “That [the US presidential election] was a very hurtful situation for me. I love my father, he’s an amazing dad, but we so strongly disagreed on [the election]. He and my [sister Alaia] strongly disagreed on it. We don’t talk about it now. It’s not worth the argument.”
HAILEY’S MOTHER: KENNYA BALDWIN
Her mother Kennya Baldwin has been married to Stephen since 1990.
A Brazilian-born graphic designer, Kennya prefers to fly under the radar and skips most of Stephen and Hailey’s red carpet events.
In fact, she can pretty much be summed up by this video of Hailey rapping Drake lyrics at her while she stands there confused and unimpressed.
HAILEY’S SISTER: ALAIA BALDWIN
Few people know that Hailey is not the only model in her immediate family — her older sister Alaia, 25, also does modelling work.
Hailey was Alaia’s maid of honour when she tied the knot with husband Andrew Aronow in September 2017.
Before Hailey Baldwin was the supermodel she is today, she was better known in the fashion industry as “Ireland Baldwin’s cousin”.
Ireland, 22, cracked into the modelling scene a few months before Hailey, thanks to her alabaster skin and statuesque figure (she’s 188 centimetres tall!).
The cousins are super close though, and a few strategically placed shout-outs on Ireland’s Instagram certainly boosted Hailey’s social media profile.
Can we join this gene pool?