NDLEA Recruitment – The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA Chairman and CEO stated that NDLEA will commence its 2022/2023 recruitment soon.
The NDLEA chairman Brig. Gen. Buba Marwa (rtd) said they have gotten presidential approval to recruit 5,000 personnel within the next quarter.
The NDLEA is a federal law enforcement Agency established by Decree No. 48 of 29th December 1989. The promulgation of the decree was chiefly in response to the rising trend in the demand for and trafficking of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances which adversely affected the international image of Nigerians and Nigeria in the 1980s.
NDLEA usually recruits people with different skill sets but with the same mindset to keep illicit drugs out of our communities and contribute to the safety and wellbeing of Nigerians.
They conduct recruitment as entry-level cadets into NDLEA Academy in Kotton Rikus, Jos, Plateau State.
Interested candidates with specialised training and professional experience can also join the Agency in administrative and support roles such as accountants, ICT specialists, secretary/administrative assistants, human resource personnel, communication experts, legal services and finance officers etc.
Though the recruitment has not commenced, prospective NDLEA applicants can go to the career page https://ndlea.gov.ng/careers to stay updated on when the recruitment will begin.
Note, NDLEA recruitment registration 2022/2023 is FREE of charge, do not pay money to any one and we will not ask you for any form of payment
- FMBN NHF Mortgage Loan Application Portal – Apply Now
- Moniepoint Agent Loan – How to Easily Access Moniepoint Loan
- CBN N500k TIES Grant Application Form Portal
- Federal Government ₦4.5 million (NESP) BOI Grants Application Portal
- Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2022/2023 – Apply Now
- GAIN Micro Grant for Empowerment 2022 (get N2M Agribusiness Funding)
- FG Cocoa, Plantain Farmers Loan For Nigerians – How to Apply
- CBN NIRSAL N10M Loan Application Portal Revealed – See Here
- GEEP Loan: Federal Government Enterprise Empowerment Program Loan
- Anzisha Prize 2023 Fellowship for Young African Entrepreneurs