Here is a guideline on how to apply for the ongoing Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) Grant. Please we advise you carefully read through this post to avoid making any mistake while applying for the Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) Grant.
About Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF)
The Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) is aimed at strengthening, supporting, and enabling young people in Nigeria for youth leadership, activism, and social change through outcome-driven policy engagements and inclusive resourcing that will support youth in shaping and supporting medium and long-term national development.
It runs in three programmatic pillars: the Imaginative Futures Working Group, young Leaders Development (YLD), and Advocacy (Online and Media Engagement).
As seen in recent youth movements and protests, it is clear that young Nigerians are already exploring alternative leadership and funding models aided by digital technology.
Eligibility Criteria for Individuals and Organizations
- The beneficiary must be a Young Change Makers (aged 15- 35 years) with a proven track record, working on a sustainable solution that directly addresses any of the seven thematic areas.
- The beneficiary must demonstrate good understanding and experience of strategic planning, vision setting and project management.
- The beneficiary must demonstrate experience and knowledge of community or team building following principles of honesty and integrity
- The Beneficiary must demonstrate talent and passion for new ways of behaving, norms and actions,
- The beneficiary must have genuine means of identification or attached to an institution.
- The beneficiary must supply a police clearance report and provide 3 reputable referees.
- The organization must be a formally registered organization with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria. Otherwise, an unregistered organization can form a cluster and apply through a registered organization.
- The organization must have a partnership capacity in all the states in their geo-political region.
- The organization must have police clearance, tax clearance and SCUML certificate
- The organization must have good antecedents and proper track records.
- Youth-driven transformation activities, civic and transformation hub depending on the grant category, working on sustainable solutions that directly addresses any of the agreed thematic areas.
- The organization must have a physical address, corporate account with good financial standing and records.
Nigeria Youth Futures Fund (NYFF) Grant Categories
This grant type is for 6o beneficiaries (Individual)
For 40 Grassroots and Community-based Organization
For 25 Youth-led & Youth focused organizations
Guidelines for Submission
Applicants should submit a concept note / proposal not exceeding 2000 words, following the guidelines and proposal template provided.
- FMBN NHF Mortgage Loan Application Portal – Apply Now
- Moniepoint Agent Loan – How to Easily Access Moniepoint Loan
- CBN N500k TIES Grant Application Form Portal
- Federal Government ₦4.5 million (NESP) BOI Grants Application Portal
- Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2022/2023 – Apply Now
- GAIN Micro Grant for Empowerment 2022 (get N2M Agribusiness Funding)
- FG Cocoa, Plantain Farmers Loan For Nigerians – How to Apply
- CBN NIRSAL N10M Loan Application Portal Revealed – See Here
- GEEP Loan: Federal Government Enterprise Empowerment Program Loan
- Anzisha Prize 2023 Fellowship for Young African Entrepreneurs