Here is a post which is going to give you the official ranks and salary structure of the Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC).
Many Nigerians are in search of this information after the Nigerian Senate approved the Peace Corps bill.
This post is set to cover the following search queries
nigeria peace corps salary structure, consolidated paramilitary salary structure in nigeria, peace corps ranks, peace corps of nigeria ranking system, peace corps of nigeria uniform, nigeria peace corps recruitment, peace corps federal government, peace corps of nigeria latest news, peace corps rankings 2021
The Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC) bill was recently passed by the Nigerian Senate, and many youths want to know more about them. Though, this bill has been met with skepticism as they feel the NPC has no real function, many still see it as a job opportunity.
The salary structure of the Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC) is being paid according to ranks, i.e from the highest to the lowest as with all uniformed jobs in Nigeria. This means that the Commandant General salary of the Nigerian Peace Corp will earn higher than other ranks.
You should also note that the salary of the Nigerian peace corp (NPC) is similar to that of civil defence Corps, likewise other ministry of interior in the country. Why? This is because the NPC is placed on the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS).
Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC) Salary Structure 2021
I know thats the basic reason you are reading this post, so no beating around the bush. Reports reaching us at kikiotolu has it that all officers of the core are been paid a stipulated amount not less than N40,000.
An officer of the Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC) on level 8 step 1 (Assistant Superintendent Cadre) salary should be around N125,000, while for Inspectorate Cadre on level 7 should be around N80,000.
Now lets go into the ranking system of this corps, as this is going to help you know more about them.
Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC) ranking system
Below is the complete ranks of the Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC), we have listed them from the highest to the lowest.
- COMMANDANT GENERAL “CG” (1 NPC ARM, 2 STAR, 1 EAGLE)
- DEPUTY COMMANDANT GENERAL “DCG” (1 NPC ARM, 1 STAR, 1 EAGLE)
- ASSISTANT COMMANDANT GENERAL “ACG” ( 1 NPC ARM, 1 NPC BAR,1 EAGLE)
- COMMANDANT “CN” (1 NPC ARM, 1 EAGLE)
- DEPUTY COMMANDANT “DCN” (1 NPC ARM, 1 STAR)
- ASSISTANT COMMANDANT “ACN” (1 NPC ARM)
- CHIEF SUPERINTENDENT “CSN” (1 STAR, 1 EAGLE)
- SUPERINTENDENT “SN” (1EAGLE)
- DEPUTY SEPERINTENDENT “DSN” (3 STAR)
- ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT 1 “ASN 1” (2 STAR)
- ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT 2 “ASN 2” (1 STAR)
- INSPECTOR 1 “INSPECTOR 1” ( 3 STRIP METAL BAR)
- INSPECTOR 2 “INSPECTOR 2” (2 STRIP METAL BAR)
- INSPECTOR 3 “INSPECTOR 3” (1 STRIP METAL BAR)
- CORPER ASSISTANT 1 ” CORPER 1″ ( 3 STRIP WOOL BAR)
- CORPER ASSISTANT 2 “CORPER 2” (2 STRIP WOOL BAR)
- CORPER ASSISTANT 3 “CORPER 1” (1 STRIP WOOL BAR)
- PRIVATE CORPER “PRIVATE” (1 EMPTY WOOL BAR)
Well, that is all we have for now, but we are surely going to continue researching on the topic.