NPower Work Nation Program – We are pleased to inform the general public, more especially Npower batch C1 beneficiaries that the management of Npower, Namsis has concluded plans to kick start the Npower Work Nation programme for graduates and non-graduates.
According to Nasims, Training/Learning activities for both graduate and non-graduate programs through the learning management system in Work Nation will commence soon.
In preparation for the learning program, all batch C1 beneficiaries are expected to participate in the learning segmentation exercise. This will enable Npower to identify your interest and provide you with relevant materials for your training.
Before you can be able to participate in the Npower Work Nation Program, you must receive a message that says’
Congratulation on successful completion of the N-Power programme, click the link below to check your eligibility for the WorkNation programme.
How to Participate in Npower Work Nation Exercise
To participate in the Npower Work Nation Program, you need to first take the Work Nation Assessment Test.
To do this, please follow the guidelines below;
- Visit NASIMS website via www. nasims.gov.ng
- Login to your dashboard.
- A Pop-up message will appear on your Nasims dashboard
Note, when the pop message appears on your dashboard, it means you are eligible to take the assessment test. But if you don’t see the message, it means you are not qualified yet.
- Next, click on the button in the message that says ” Proceed To Test‘ or Maybe Later
To take the Work Nation Assessment Test, make sure you have a good network on your phone or computer before you proceed.
Once you’re done taking the Assessment test, click on Submit and your test result will be displayed immediately on your Nasims dashboard.
After seeing your Assessment result, you can logout and wait for further directives from Nasims on what next to do.
If you need more information about Npower Work Nation Program, please kindly drop a message using the comment box below.
- FMBN NHF Mortgage Loan Application Portal – Apply Now
- Moniepoint Agent Loan – How to Easily Access Moniepoint Loan
- CBN N500k TIES Grant Application Form Portal
- Federal Government ₦4.5 million (NESP) BOI Grants Application Portal
- Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2022/2023 – Apply Now
- GAIN Micro Grant for Empowerment 2022 (get N2M Agribusiness Funding)
- FG Cocoa, Plantain Farmers Loan For Nigerians – How to Apply
- CBN NIRSAL N10M Loan Application Portal Revealed – See Here
- GEEP Loan: Federal Government Enterprise Empowerment Program Loan
- Anzisha Prize 2023 Fellowship for Young African Entrepreneurs