Here is the latest update concerning South African Social Security Agency, SASSA Grant Payment. We advise you to carefully read through this post to avoid missing any information about SASSA
SASSA Grant Payment Latest Update
South African Social Security Agency in Mpumalanga has informed R350 SRD grant beneficiaries that the date that appears on a status of R350 grant is not a payment date but it is a date where the grant was captured in the system. After the grant is captured in the system the beneficiary can receive the SMS at any time.
This is not a payment date. Beneficiaries must wait for SMS payment before they go to withdraw the grant in merchants or banks.
The Agency is reminding the beneficiaries to check their contacts details to ensure that they are still correct.
According to the South African Social Security Agency, the grant payment will be made as follows:
1.) OLDER PERSON’S GRANTS will be paid from Wednesday, 2 November 2022. This includes any other grants linked to these accounts.
2.) DISABILITY GRANTS will be paid from Thursday, November 2022. This also includes any other grants linked to these accounts.
Note, all Grants will be paid from Friday, 04 November2022.
This caution and awareness is created to assist beneficiaries not to incur unnecessary costs and fruitless travelling which results into many complaints received.
To verify or change contact details beneficiary must login to the official website which is https://srd.sassa.gov.za.Beneficiaries
For more information contact our toll free number: 0800 60 10 11 or 013 574 9428/9363 from 07:30 – 16:00 during week days Monday – Friday.
- FMBN NHF Mortgage Loan Application Portal – Apply Now
- Moniepoint Agent Loan – How to Easily Access Moniepoint Loan
- CBN N500k TIES Grant Application Form Portal
- Federal Government ₦4.5 million (NESP) BOI Grants Application Portal
- Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2022/2023 – Apply Now
- GAIN Micro Grant for Empowerment 2022 (get N2M Agribusiness Funding)
- FG Cocoa, Plantain Farmers Loan For Nigerians – How to Apply
- CBN NIRSAL N10M Loan Application Portal Revealed – See Here
- GEEP Loan: Federal Government Enterprise Empowerment Program Loan
- Anzisha Prize 2023 Fellowship for Young African Entrepreneurs